How to get stuff working, if you have a cookshaw.com account
Once you have an email address in this domain, let me know if you have any troubles. You probably already know how to contact me, as you got the address by contacting me. :o)
I've been using Google Sync to keep my Blackberry contacts and calendar in sync with my Google contacts and calendar. It works nicely. Let me know if you need a hand.
Here are some example applications, which you can use if I have already provided you with a user id and password:
- Email - Web mail for Cookshaw email addresses.
- iCook - Just like iGoogle, but branded differently, and supporting content related to the Cookshaw domains.
- Docs - Google Docs, integrated with your Cookshaw email address and password.
- Sites - A feature for creating web sites for families, teams, organizations, hockey pools, whatever. Sites can be open to the public, or restricted to Cookshaw users.
- Calendar - Google Calendar, integrated with your Cookshaw email address. You can have a bunch of calendars, share some of them, turn them on and off, have them send you email at the right time to tweak your memory.
If you want to contact me, email me by putting my first name in front of the @cookshaw.com.